Your northern fishing adventure starts here... 7038 S. M-37 Baldwin, MI 49304
call nowCall Us (231) 745-4401

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday 1-6-11 Snow Report







Baldwin Trail Report: DATE: 1-6-10
BASE: skinny-3"
PAST 24 Hrs: 2" of L.E.S.
CONDITION: Very Ridable: We are Rebuilding from the Big Thaw Just Like the Rest of MI


I went on a big ride today from my place to Cadillac. On my way back home I found some skinny spots those were on some of the tight parts of the trail. The whole ride I went on 130 miles I only saw 5 sleds, so obviously the conditions were perfect. With the consistent lake effect we have been getting every day, the roads and back roads are in good shape to ride. If you're getting sick of watching your sled in the garage I think you could come up and have a good ride. If the weather report is correct we should have a great weekend ride with snow each day to coat the trails. Look for another 4-6inches by the end of the weekend.

See you on the Trail,
Captain Mike
231-745-4401
mike@baldwincreeklodge.com

No comments: